Nobody gets excited about the need to have their carpets cleaned, are you? Carpet cleaning Swindon perfectly understands how you feel. That’s why we are here; to help make your carpet cleaning task as seamless and efficient as possible with minimal downtime.
How long should you wait to have your carpets cleaned?
Well, that will depend on the type of space you have. Residential and commercial carpet cleaning services aren’t the same. However, most carpeting manufacturers recommend a professional carpet cleaning done every 12 to 18 months. There are general recommendations for carpet cleaning, but it all depends on traffic and soil due to tracking from in and out from outdoors. Let’s say you want your home carpet serviced for cleaning, the frequency will depend on your lifestyle. Say, you have pets, kids who don’t take their shoes off at the door or a roaming toddler with a sippy cup of their favourite juice. Naturally, you want cleaning done right away to remove stains and odours.
To clean up a mess or freshen the look of our carpets, most of us just vacuum them. However, carpets can actually be reservoirs of viruses or bacteria, because they accumulate mould spores and allergens. Do you know what’s lurking in between your carpet fibres? Regular vacuuming isn’t enough to keep it clean– so, it is best to schedule regular professional carpet cleanings.
When looking for a carpet cleaning service, keep in mind that not all companies that are in this business are the same. There are five important values which sets apart a genuine carpet care specialist from run-of-the-mill carpet cleaners:
- Carpet Cleaning Training
- Years in Carpet Cleaning Experience
- Carpet Cleaning and Care System
- Company Reputation
- Service Guarantee
The following is only a guide for carpet cleaning schedule:
- Light Soil Daily cleaning or as soon as dirt and stains are noticed; carpet cleaning service every 6 months
- Normal Soil (Families with children, elderly) 1-2 times per week or as soon as dirt and stains are noticed; carpet cleaning once a year
- Heavy Soil (Families with pets, smoking) 2-4 times per week or as soon as dirt and stains are noticed; carpet cleaning service 2 times a year
- Extreme Conditions (Large families, multiple pets) daily or as soon as the spots are noticed; carpet cleaning service 4 times annually
Experience the quality of carpet cleaning Swindon services, and you’ll see for yourself what sets us apart from the rest.